Saturday, April 24, 2010

some of me

hay hay my crickle is gone from me i have no cricke lol
her internet is down :(
very very sad face

but life

goes

on

any way i thought i would come on and rap about me and how i became me

one of my early memories is of me looking with longing at the local mountains and thinking that i could live there lol would there be bears and things lol i was about 5 lol

then when i was about 13 i realised that we (people) were in bondage (and not the fun kind, he he) financial bondage to our selves.

ive always loved the out doors. as a kid my dad would take me camping lol he often left me there for a week or so on my own lol (ive always been a loner) i loved it. as i got older i hated the idea of rent and mortgages are a real scam and work was for suckers i lived on government benefits for a long time and i lived a very green lifstyle, i always looked for the Cheapest possible rent lol (rat bait is good to have under ur bed lolol).

after a few years of drug and alcohol abuse i realised that my life was going no where and i thought "what do i really want out of live " and i realised that i wanted to travel, so off i went to get a job.

funny thing tho the more money i had the more i spent lol

i forgot about my traval ideas (the rat race had me, dam not enough bait )
so i studied to get a better job and more money to pay for the things i thought i needed i was in my early 20s.

when i was in my mid 20s i got married to a woman that was the complete opposite to me in almost every way and i forgot about my self and i became a step father (she's the child of my spirit if not of my blood) but thats a whole other blog lol.

after 7 years of soul destroying arguments and thoughts of suicide, at 1030 one night i got up and left. i packed a bag of clothes that i needed and walked out (some times the guilt gets to me about that, but i know it was the right thing to do.) so there i am sleeping in my van (fuck) i gota get a place to live (what am i going to do)

bla bla, i worked that week and slept in my van cooked on the job and wow it was ok.

i had never heard of van dwelling or even that other pepople were doing what i was doing, not until i traved north for xmas.

i drove 3,600 km in 3 and a half days, i wanted to see my nephews and brother for x mas day.
it was a real eye opener to meet people who lived in their vans and busses and trucks full time lolololol i thought i was the only one. lolol

2 comments:

  1. "I had never heard of van dwelling"

    I know, hu? It was so great when I found out I was part of a whole community of vandwellers... I thought I was just really strange. Okay, I might be really strange, :) but I wasn't the only one! lol -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol , the most interesting people have a STRANGE label on them ;)

    ReplyDelete